Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cynthia Nixon Plastic Surgery Before and After Breast Implants

Much is often made about the alleged plastic surgery procedures of Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall. But who would have thought that both Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis may have had plastic surgery? According to PageSix:

Apparently, soon after the movie’s release, they both paid a visit to Roosevelt Hospital on 10th Avenue for minor surgeries. “Cynthia had a breast augmentation and soon after, Kristin had the varicose veins on her legs removed,” said an insider. “They both made sure they did it on the quietest day of the week.”
I don’t consider having varicose veins removed as a plastic surgery, but it can be construed as cosmetic by some. I haven’t had a chance to see the SATC movie, but I think my wife is jonesing to add it to my Netflix queue as soon as it is released.

Cynthia Nixon Nixes Plastic Surgery Rumor

The Internet was abuzz last week when tabloids reported that Sex & the City co-stars Cynthia Nixon and Kristen Davis checked in to St Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital for some double plastic surgery, a breast augmentation and varicose vein removal, respectively.Cynthia Nixon, Plastic Surgery

Cynthia has since stated, “I was at St Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital for my three- monthly checkup. I was in the Oncology department. I guess they (the press) think that means plastic surgery.”

“We got a call from the Post (the paper that ran the story) asking if I’d had a breast augmentation, and my publicist laughed at them and said, ‘No, of course not.’ But they printed it anyway,” adds Nixon.

We agree. As us reported when the movie hit theaters, the 42-year old looks entirely untouched by cosmetic surgery.

Meanwhile, there haven’t been any reports from the Kristen Davis camp whether or not the actress checked in to the same hospital to have the varicose veins in her legs removed. On his blog, plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn says, “I don’t consider having varicose veins removed as a plastic surgery, but it can be construed as cosmetic by some.”
Cynthia Nixon denies cosmetic surgery

Actress Cynthia Nixon has criticised the media for recently alleging she underwent cosmetic surgery, when she was actually having a breast cancer check-up.The Sex and the City star was snapped entering a New York hospital earlier this month and had a "breast augmentation", according to a New York gossip column.However, the star insists her medical visit was for a completely different reason as she says: "I was at St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital for my three-monthly checkup. I was in the Oncology department. I guess they (the press) think that means plastic surgery."We got a call asking if I'd had a breast augmentation, and my publicist laughed at them and said, 'No, of course not.' But they printed it anyway".Nixon, 42, was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2006 and went public with the news in April this year- but she still undergoes quarterly checks to make sure the disease has not returned.She adds, "If I was going to get a boob job, wouldn't it make sense that I'd get it before Sex and the City (the movie)?"