Thursday, July 4, 2013

Christina Fulton Plastic Surgery Before and After Cheek Implants and Facelift

Christina Fulton face lift cheek implants before and after plastic surgery 

Here is what I did with my ex-husband’s money – I spent it all on my face! Yup. Don’t you love my new lips, shaved down nose, brow lift, face lift, cheek implants, and facial fillers? I don’t look a day over 25.
Who is this woman? Christina Fulton, the former wife of actor Nic Cage.

Nicolas Cage and his ex-girlfriend Christina Fulton have reached a settlement in their long-running dispute over her Los Angeles home.

Fulton hit Cage with a $13 million lawsuit in 2009, accusing him of failing to properly transfer a property he gave her, thereby preventing the actress from selling it.

The former couple came face-to-face in a courthouse on Tuesday as Superior Court Judge Teresa Gordon-Sanchez urged them to reach an agreement before trial.

The actor and his ex appear to have taken the advice and negotiated a settlement to the satisfaction of both parties.

The terms of the agreement have been kept confidential.

But the actor’s day in court was not without drama Fulton told reporters she plans to seek a conservatorship for the former couple’s troubled son, Weston, after he was hospitalized and underwent a mental evaluation last week.

Cage hit back by insisting, “I hope Ms. Fulton will come to her senses one day and get some help. … Weston is a man. I have complete faith he will weather this well.”