Monday, June 24, 2013

Chow Yun Fat Plastic Surgery Before and After Eyelid and Nose Jobs

Hong Kong actor Chow Yun-Fat has done the unspeakable and admitted to undergoing cosmetic surgery!

In a television interview in South Korea on Dragonball promotion duties he said, "As I grew older, my eyelids began to droop. I began going for cosmetic surgery in Hong Kong when I was filming The God Of Gamblers in 1989."
He even joked, "If you go to Hong Kong for cosmetic surgery, I can introduce you to the doctor. He's cheap and good."

In a television interview in South Korea on Dragonball promotion duties he said, "As I grew older, my eyelids began to droop. I began going for cosmetic surgery in Hong Kong when I was filming The God Of Gamblers in 1989."

He even joked, "If you go to Hong Kong for cosmetic surgery, I can introduce you to the doctor. He's cheap and good."

Did Chow Yun-Fat Admit to Eyelid Plastic Surgery?

Not many Hollywood stars are comfortable admitting to plastic surgery, but Hong Kong import Chow Yun-Fat is so comfortable with it, that he even joked about it an interview.

56-year old Chow Yun-Fat is one of a few actors to successful make the leap from foreign films to mainstream American cinema. One of his secrets to success may be plastic surgery, in the form of eyelid surgery.
Apparently Chow suffers from lids that are droopy enough to require blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery; to help get rid of some of the sagging.  In the interview, he also intimated that he has had the procedure more than once, which is unusual as the first time usually corrects the problem.

In a television interview in South Korea on Dragonball promotion duties he said, “As I grew older, my eyelids began to droop. I began going for cosmetic surgery in Hong Kong when I was filming The God Of Gamblers in 1989.”

He even joked, “If you go to Hong Kong for cosmetic surgery, I can introduce you to the doctor. He’s cheap and good.”

Dr. David Shafer, celebrity plastic surgeon in New York City says, ” Usually one blepharoplasty is enough.  At this point, it looks like he would benefit from some Botox Cosmetic to his crow’s feet. ”

Although if Chow has especially droopy eyes, a touch up may be necessary now and then.

Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer says, “It is possible to need a touch up over the years to get rid of extra skin above the eyes (called a Blepharoplasty); however, you must be careful not to overdo it.  You do need some loose skin so you can close your eyes properly.”
The action star looks great and seems to have had good experience with plastic surgery, which may help him consider giving Botox a try, considering the plastic surgery recovery is much more minimal than eyelid surgery.

While many celebrities like to keep their visit to plastic surgeons hush hush, Chow Yun-Fat is the total opposite. This man is proud of the nip and tuck he has done. And mind you, he started long time ago!

The Hong Kong actor admits to getting work done on his eyes when he was only 34 years old. "As I grew older, my eyelids began to droop. I began going for cosmetic surgery in Hong Kong when I was filming The God Of Gamblers in 1989," he said in an interview while promoting his new movie Dragonball in South Korea.

And he is willing to share his contact too! "If you go to Hong Kong for plastic surgery, I can introduce you to the doctor. He's cheap and good."

Chow Yun Fat had plastic surgery to improve his self image. The before & after pictures show that he had a facelift and Botox. Overall, were Chow Yun Fat's 2 cosmetic surgery procedures a good or bad idea?