Saturday, February 22, 2014

Elle Macpherson Plastic Surgery Before and After Breast Implants and Facelift Photos

Elle Macpherson 'The Body' Macpherson is an Australian model, actress, and businesswoman. She is perhaps best known for her record five cover appearances for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue beginning in the 1980s.
Elle Macpherson is a supermodel who is known for her nickname “the body.” She begsn her career in 1982. The nickname “the body” was given to her by Time Magazine when she appeared on the cover. Her significant change of her appearance created has many speculations about her activities to enhance her look to be youthful. Is it true?

The speculations said that she had already gone under the knife, including botox, a nose job, lip surgery and breast implants. First, the botox treatment may have been used by her. We can see from her face that she has no wrinkles, and the forehead is completely smooth. It seems she has done so well to keep her look youthful. Besides the forehead, she also got the wrinkles on her knee which injected  with a botox, making them vanish as well.
Second, her nose is another point she reformed. It looks like her nose has been changed with a rhinoplasty in order to make it more suitable for her face. The third, the 49 year old supermodel might also have had her lips done by lip augmentation. Her lips look plumped and nutritious, it seems they were injected with juvederm or restylane. Her breasts also have changed. Earlier, they were smaller, but now they look much bigger and rounder. Elle Macpherson denied the rumors about her breasts and said that  it completely natural.

Elle Macpherson: “My face looks like the face I have, very natural”
Why is it when a celebrity’s Botox wears off that they feel the need to declare how “natural” they are? That seems to be the case for Elle Macpherson, who admits to having tried everything, but claims she’s “very natural” and hasn’t had plastic surgery. She’s kind of dancing around the issue, but I get it – her Botox has worn off and she’s not getting a follow-up dose and so that’s “natural” to her. In her circle of friends, it probably is natural. I was ready to call B.S. on this story that Elle hasn’t had plastic surgery, but then I looked up old photos of Elle and she does look almost exactly the same as she did 10 years ago! I think she had some injectables and she’s not denying it, but I buy that she’s all-natural otherwise. She’s a supermodel, after all. Here’s what she told The Sun, which offers no context for these quotes as is standard for them, but at least we know they didn’t get them off a tapped phone conversation:

Aussie beauty Elle, 47, nicknamed The Body, said: “I’m a 34C, absolutely natural.
“The face looks like the face I have, very natural.

“Not falling into the plastic surgery thing is my trick.”

But she said: “It didn’t really work for me. I tried a bit of everything. You name it, I’ve tried it. This is as about as natural as you can get.”
He told Closer magazine: "Her breasts look noticeably fuller and rounder - she seems to have gone from a small A-cup to a full C. Her bust is also very pert for a woman of 49, sitting high on the torso. This could be down to a very subtle and successful breast enlargement and having modest implants along with a lift to achieve a full, pert bust."

However, in an interview back in 2006, Elle stated she was against having surgery.

She claimed: "It hasn't occurred to me to intervene with the course of nature to date.I have a strong aversion to putting anything artificial inside my body. I don't even take aspirin."

Elle also previously credited a healthy diet and regular exercise for maintaining her figure.

She revealed: "I eat what I want, but I don't want what most people love anyway. I don't love bread, I don't love pasta. But I don't restrict myself."

However, celebrity personal trainer Nicki Waterman says Elle's larger bust area is unlikely to solely be down to exercise.
She stated: "At 49, she'll be working very hard to keep her figure. But there is no exercise you can do to increase the volume of your bust.You can work on your pecs but there's no definition there - her boobs are not down to exercise."

Some gossip websites seem to beleive that Elle MacPherson has undergone a few plastic surgery procedures. There are rumors that she has undergone Botox, Nose Job and Lip Augmentation.

 Once Elle MacPherson said, "Sometimes I really see that I’m the one that hasn’t done anything because I think, "People must think oh my God, she looks old.""

Celebrity surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn, who hasn't treated Elle , thinks she's had work done."Elle's forehead is smooth and wrinkle free, likely due to Botox injections," said Dr. Youn in an exclusive interview to RadarOnline.

"Her lips are very subtly plumped, likely with Juvederm. I suspect that she's also undergone noninvasive skin tightening treatments, such as Syneron's Refirme, to tighten and smooth her face," he explained.

On the other hand, Elle Macpherson denies all the plastic surgery claims and believes not going under the knife is her "trick" to looking good.

She said: "I’m a 34C [bra size], absolutely natural. The face looks like the face I have, very natural. Not falling into the plastic surgery thing is my trick."

However, the mother-of-two admits to trying Botox in the past, along with other anti-ageing treatments.

She told "The Sun" newspaper: "It didn’t really work for me. I tried a bit of everything. You name it, I’ve tried it. This is as about as natural as you can get."