Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ella Nolan Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Jobs and Breast Implants Photos

Ella Nolan, the all-American mom from The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad, had it all after the show concluded, and couldn't be happier with her new body.
Nolan recently revealed she underwent a five-and-a-half hour operation in which she received a nose job, breast implants and liposuction to her stomach, thighs and hips, Life & Style reported Wednesday.  

"I got everything I wanted. I feel incredible," the 31-year-old hairstylist and single mom from Nashville, TN told Life & Style while participating in a September 4 photo shoot for the magazine.

"I can't stop touching my new boobs!" 

The former The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love bachelorette said how she looked on television sparked her desire to get work done.

"TV magnifies all your flaws, and seeing my profile really bothered me," Nolan added.

"And I've always wanted my breasts done. Before I got pregnant with my son, Ethan -- about 10 years ago my boobs were fabulous. They haven't been the same since." 

According to Dr. Rose, the procedures Nolan underwent were fairly drastic.

"We removed three liters of fat from her hips, thighs and lower abdomen," Dr. Rose told Life & Style.

"That should bring her down at least four dress sizes. Her breasts, a small B, were enlarged to a large C-small D."
'Bachelor Pad' Ella Nolan's Amazing Plastic Surgery Transformation

Is this really the same person? "Bachelor Pad" finalist Ella Nolan pulled a Heidi Montag by undergoing a whopping five surgeries in just one day. After an operation that included rhinoplasty, breast implants and liposuction -- with some three liters of fat removed from her abdomen and upper-thigh area alone -- the single mother reveals joy at her new slimmed-down body and chiseled face on the cover of Life & Style magazine. The veteran reality star -- she appeared on the Jake season of the "Bachelor" last year before returning to the tube for "Bachelor Pad" -- apparently wasn't happy about how she appeared on screen: "TV magnifies all your flaws, and seeing my profile really bothered me."