Thursday, September 19, 2013

Olivia Wilde Plastic Surgery Before and After Botox Injections, Nose Job and Facelift

Olivia Wilde Slams Plastic Surgery: "Too Many Young Women Are Cutting Up Their Faces"
Olivia Wilde isn't holding back.

The stunning brunette stopped by Good Morning America and spoke out about turning 30 and embracing the major milestone.

"I think the great thing about being a woman, turning 30, is that you understand that you're not living your life for your parents or your peers. You're living life for yourself," she said.

And while she's getting used to turning the big 3-0, she's adamant that she won't be resorting to extreme measures over the years by getting plastic surgery.
"There are too many young women who are cutting up their faces, and it makes me sad and they all look the same," she said.

Plastic Surgery Advice and Working With Jason Sudeikis

Olivia Wilde: My Wedding Plans With Jason Sudeikis

“It was fun,” she said. “I mean I’m just trying not to laugh the whole time because he just makes me and everyone laugh so hard but — it was great, he’s just so good. Watching him is a delight.”
The film is about co-workers at a Chicago brewery who have feelings for each other. In addition to Wilde, the film features Jake Johnson, Anna Kendrick and Ron Livingston. Sudeikis’ small role was a last-minute addition.

“We roped him in, he didn’t know he was going to have to work,” she said, adding that Sudeikis had come to visit her on the set before he went to shoot his own film, “We’re the Millers.”

“He came to lunch on set and I was like ‘listen, we don’t have anyone to play my boss. Will you just jump in and improvise with me for an hour?’ He’s like, ‘yeah, great let’s go,’” she added.

“I think the great thing about being a woman, turning 30, is that you understand that you’re not living your life for your parents or your peers. You’re living life for yourself.”

Wilde continues and talks about her dislike of plastic surgery:

“There are too many young women who are cutting up their faces, and it makes me sad and they all look the same.”
In a recent article that Wilde wrote for Glamour magazine, Wilde throws a few more jabs at plastic surgery:

“I am so saddened and grossed out by young women who look like creepy, old aliens because of their new Barbie noses and lips…Take care of yourself now that you’re old enough to know how. Drink water, sleep eight hours (I wish), and don’t go within 400 feet of a tanning booth or I’ll slap you. Hard.”

Wilde does have a point. Some women (and men) go under the knife so often that it is hard to tell whether they are human anymore. Although, I think Bruce Jenner is going to have something to say about Wilde’s opinions on plastic surgery.