Thursday, September 12, 2013

Octavia Spencer Plastic Surgery Before and After

Octavia Spencer Reveals Plastic Surgery Plans

When asked whether she planned to give herself any post-Oscar splurge gift, the 39-year-old Oscar nominee told Parade magazine she plans to go under the knife. "I am going to get my boobs lifted. That's going to be my first gift. I'm going to do that. I figured going into my forties I want my boobs where they were when I was 17."

Big Winners & Big Moments at SAG Awards

Spencer said the procedure would likely take place in November because she's going to be working out of the country on a Diablo Cody-written movie until early fall. "That way I could just relax until January," she said.

Viola Davis' Mom Reluctant to See The Help

The actress also reveals that her favorite celebrity encounter in Hollywood was Steven Spielberg, whom she noted "was always smiling." When asked whether she's bumped into Keanu Reeves since he helped her out when her car broke down after she had just moved to L.A. she responds: "No, I haven't, but I still go to all of his movies on opening weekend."

Spencer revealed on February 2012 that she was planning to enhance her breasts.

In detail, when asked whether she planned to give herself any post-Oscar gift, Spencer told Parade magazine she plans to go under the plastic surgeon's knife. "I am going to get my boobs lifted. That's going to be my first gift. I'm going to do that. I figured going into my forties I want my boobs where they were when I was 17," Spencer responded.

Spencer claimed then that the operation would likely occur in November 2012 because she's going to be working out of the country on a Diablo Cody-written film until early fall. "That way I could just relax until January," she was quoted as saying.

Plastic surgeon experts believe that Spencer had used botox injections in her forehead and got a nose job in the past.

Some celebrity watchers and plastic surgeons believe that Octavia also got liposuction when she lost 30 pounds in just a few weeks!

In a recent interview with Parade magazine, Best Supporting Actress Academy Award nominee Octavia Spencer talks about coming from a large family, her Hollyweird inspirations and why she’s bringing another cast member from “The Help” as her date… of course we bypassed all that and went right for the boobie trap.

After an amazing awards season, Spencer says she definitely will be giving herself a splurge gift. She’s treating them puppies to some perking up with a lil post Oscars plastic surgery:

    “Well, I am going to get my boobs lifted. That’s going to be my first gift. I’m going to do that. I figured going into my forties I want my boobs where they were when I was 17.”

She also revealed she’ll have to put off the surgery until November because she’s scheduled to be back on set soon.:

    “Right after the Oscars I start a Diablo Cody movie. We’re taping out of the country for four months so I wouldn’t be back here until about August. So I would want to do this around November. Then that way I could just relax until January.”

Normally we’re not in favor of plastic surgery, but we love us some Octavia Spencer and definitely think she deserves to be at her bust oops we mean best.