Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Catherine Ommanney Plastic Surgery Before and After Photos

British mom of two Catherine Ommanney was cast for Real Housewives of Washington DC and she looks great for her late 30s.  As many women her age, she could be using botox injections to keep a smoother skin, but we think that she doesn't have any major plastic surgery procedure.

We couldn't find pictures of her when she was younger to compare if she got a nose job, implants or another procedure, but looking what we got, she looks fit and slim and we don't see obvious signs of breast augmentation for example.
Many women with kids get what is known as "mommy makeovers" usually involving liposuction, a tummy tuck or abdominoplasty and breast lift with or without implants, even when they manage to lose the weight gained during pregnancy, these procedures are intended to eliminate excess skin and to help them improve their image after the natural changes that come with pregnancy.

Where was I when the news broke? In Miami for what was supposed to be a nice "family" weekend. It was a total disaster. We had calls at 8 am before we left from WH asking who the hell Barbie and Plumpy Ken were (wearing, as always, an I'll fitting suit). Great start to our Thanksgiving but then nothing on what the WH and SS were suffering five hundred fold to us. So weekend ruined. Charles' super sized, petulant, spoiled brat behavior throughout Thanksgiving, sadly involving the girls, resulted in "Nightmare on South Beach."

So I'm cutting and peeling potatoes whilst he sits drowning his sorrows. And so much for that "shopping at Sak's all day" comment? LOL! In two years the only item I brought from there was the leather jacket I'm wearing in the final scene. I usually shop at consignment shops. I'm not a big spender, plus I LOVE vintage clothes. My wedding dress (for the registry) cost $30! I was just end of the line with everything, including my husband. The end of the road. No support, just criticism. Still can't get over how under pressure I looked! So unhappy. Weight of the world on my shoulders.com. Goodbye Charles. It wasn't just the knives that weren't cutting it for me. As Lynda said, high time to press delete.

I watched the Salami's on their way to The White House and realized that Tareq was absolutely wetting himself! Maybe even supporting a grown man's incontinence pad underneath those tight pants. Truly. He was so nervous. Why? They didn't even get the time to crash right! " We could have got Stacie and Jason an invitation too." What are you on? How many spares where there, and which email address did they come from? BTW the real invitations where exquisite.

"Filthy." How many times did I say that in the final episode? Jeeeeez. When looking at the thesaurus I could have used any other great words, but then thats just plain bitchy. Thus I just stuck with "plastic not fantastic." For all of you who think Im nasty and full of hate for them, I'm not, but bare in mind being around them is very toxic (hence my remarks). I'm very protective over my friends and family to whom they caused much damage, so it was impossible to hold my tongue. So many people suffered as a result of their actions.