Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Abbey Crouch Denies Plastic Surgery Before and After Lips Rumor

Abbey Crouch had plastic surgery to improve her self image. The before & after pictures show that she had breast implants. Overall, was Abbey Crouch's cosmetic surgery procedure a good or bad idea?

Abbey Crouch denies plastic surgery rumours

Abbey Crouch, who has denied all rumours of having undergone any plastic surgery, insisted that she is an all-natural babe.

The 25-year-old wife of footballer Peter Crouch also admitted that she was considering having her lips enhanced, but got put off by the criticism she faced when fans thought she had undergone plastic surgery.

"The funny thing is I actually wanted my lips done and was genuinely thinking about it," the Sun quoted her as saying.

"But after that response? No way!" she said.

The model also insisted that hasn't had a boob job either.

"Honestly, I've had nothing done. The only thing that's fake about me is my eyelashes. Although I'd never say never to surgery. A little bit of what helps you - what's wrong with that? Every woman wants to look her best. I've got nothing against it, but hopefully I won't need it for a while," she said.

"I put 2st on when I was pregnant, but I was all bump and a big fat face.

"My mum told me it would drop off when I had Sophia, and it did.

"Each day I noticed my weight going down. I did 'legs, bums and tums' on a Sky fitness channel, and I do a lot of horse riding. And then I had the stress of my wedding in July and most brides find that they lose a few pounds with worry," she added.

Abbey Crouch Denies Plastic Surgery Rumours. No Tummy Tuck.


Abbey Crouch has responded to speculation regarding her lips, insisting that she has not had any cosmetic surgery or treatments to make them larger.

Abbey has taken to twitter to deny the rumours and to complain about publications using 10 year old pictures of her in order to point out a difference.  Any small difference in appearance can be used by the media as the basis for a story suggesting someone in the public has had some form of cosmetic surgery such as liposuction, tummy tuck, breast enlargement or even a gastric band.

Did Abbey Clancy Have Lip Augmentation? 
Amid speculation that British lingerie model Abbey Clancy had gotten an overload of lip fillers, the woman in question turned to Twitter to answer public speculation about her plastic surgery.

25-year old Abbey Clancy invited speculation that she had gotten plastic surgery lip fillers placed after she attended a special WAG lunch in Manchester hosted by designer Phillip Armstrong.

Since then, the Internet has been buzzing with speculation that Abbey has been dabbling in lip fillers and may have gone overboard.

A source tells The Mirror, “Abbey Crouch insists she has had nothing done; her lips are entirely her own.”

Abbey Crouch is a new mom and might have wanted to freshen up her appearance. She could have decided to have lip augmentation without having to spend too much time undergoing the plastic surgery recovery that a more invasive procedure entails.

On the other hand, Abbey’s fuller lips could have been a new lipstick or gloss that plumps lips temporarily. As her Twitter pic shows, makeup can have a significant effect on changing the appearance.